Don’t miss the chance to be there for this year’s premiere horse race. We have our private jet charter team at work planning private jet charter trips to and from Louisville for this year’s 138th Kentucky Derby on May 5, and to and from Baltimore for The Preakness, which follows on May 19.
Give us a call today and we’ll get your trip scheduled and planned to perfection. These are two events not to be missed!
The Kentucky Derby, held at the famous Churchill Downs in Louisville, is hands down the most famous horse race in the world, and one of the richest with a purse of 2 million dollars. Sometimes called the “The Run for the Roses”, or the “Greatest Two Minutes in Sports, “ the race is considered the Superbowl of horse racing.
You don’t want to miss either of these amazing events.
This year’s 138th Kentucky Derby is not only an annual historic event, but it is also one of the best parties on the planet. The Derby is quite easy to attend, and there is nothing like being there in person…it’s truly a lifetime experience. The race is held every year the first Saturday in May, this year it’s held on May 5.
This year’s race, on May 5, is looking like a spectacular race. The competition between the Breeders Cup Juvenile, Hanson and Union Rags is a highly anticipated challenge. In addition, Creative Cause and Gemologist are part of an amazing field of challengers. The country’s best 3 year olds will compete for spots in the starting gate.
This Year Off the Track
You’ll always find high style, hats, and Mint Juleps off the track at The Kentucky Derby. This year is no different. Each year Kentucky Derby parties and events get bigger and better. While the race itself only lasts a couple minutes, the parties and fun last for days in Louisville.
To do The Derby with some luxury style you’ll want to consider some of the VIP packages available through Derby Experiences Packages. These packages are official and offered via Churchill Downs and their exclusive partner QuintEvents. Derby Experiences Packages offer VIP entrances to the racetrack along with entrance to the most VIP areas like the Turf Club, Trophy Room, and the noted Millionaire’s Row. They also run several luxury VIP suites and can find a luxury accommodation even when the rest of Louisville is sold out.
Private Jet Charter: The Preakness Stakes
To keep up with the Triple Crown races you’ll want to be off to The Preakness Stakes in Baltimore on May 19th, at the Pimlico Race Course – the second leg of the US Triple Crown (The Belmont Stakes follows) The Preakness is an American flat Thoroughbred race is for 3 year olds, it’s a grade one race run over 9.5 furlongs. A horse must win all three races to win the Triple Crown. The attendance of the Preakness Stakes typically only trails the Kentucky Derby.
Call Today! 1-800-995-5387
At Newport Jets we work hard to make sure every detail of our private jet charter service fully meets the needs of our clients. Each of our aircraft charters is luxurious and personally designed with our clients business or pleasure travel needs in mind. Our focus on client satisfaction and attention to detail is what defines Newport Jets, and makes it a premiere aircraft charter company.
- We will reserve and confirm a car or limousine to be waiting upon your arrival.
- Full menus and food/beverage catering will be personally designed to meet any taste or dietary requirements.
- We work with a wide range of 5 star luxury hotels and resorts in all top exotic locations and business centers to help meet your on the ground requirements for business meetings, entertainment or pleasure activities.
- Newport Jets will make all your dinner reservations at destination restaurants, even on short notice.
- In addition to our outstanding private jet security we can also provide armed or unarmed security teams and details for you and your family.
- Personal services can also be scheduled and provided including au pair service, masseuses, hairdressers, secretarial, and temp services. For your business needs we can provide legal, accounting, event planning, tech support and much more.